Oh, YUM!! That looks sooooo good! I just might have to make that because I know everyone would eat it - and I have some picky eaters. Not sure how to post links, but last night, we had leftovers of this http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baked-Ziti-I/Detail.aspx
And tonight I am going to make sandwiches with this...
7 comments:
I think you should send me some!
We have chicken salad on croissants.
Your rice looks just as good as Gabe's is.
bct's
Bacon, cheese and tomato sandwiches. Yum.
We had soft shell tacos with fresh garden tomatoes... oh, how i love garden tomatoes. Wish we would have had some of your rice to go with it!
Samantha,
It was as good as Gabe's too tonight. We all kept saying how perfect it turned out. My dad was totally impressed, YUM!
Well, last night we ate chinese food and tonight we are making chicken tacos.
Your dinner looks yummy!
Oh, YUM!! That looks sooooo good! I just might have to make that because I know everyone would eat it - and I have some picky eaters. Not sure how to post links, but last night, we had leftovers of this
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baked-Ziti-I/Detail.aspx
And tonight I am going to make sandwiches with this...
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Zesty-Slow-Cooker-Chicken-Barbecue/Detail.aspx?prop31=3
Post a Comment