Wednesday, October 15, 2008

buttons and zippers


Abram has mastered buttoning and zippering his clothing and let me tell you how exciting this is for us. He isn't even 3 yet and is so proud of this accomplishment. I remember when Ethan started preschool I was still getting him dressed...not for Abram...little man can totally get dressed all by himself.
Way to go Abram!!!

8 comments:

Samantha said...

Way to go Abram!!! You are such a big boy!!

Heather said...

I love that independent side of him. After he gets dressed though....post-it all the way!!!

Lori said...

Good job little dude!! Now go find something to get into so your Mom isn't sitting on the computer all day...hahahahaha

Laura said...

Way to go, Abram! What an accomplishment!!

My son today came in from the other room saying, "Look Mommy, took all clothes off." LOL

Colleen said...

Wow! Can he come and teach Megan?

Toni said...

That's my grandson. Grammy is very proud of you Abram. I loved my phone call this morning too.

Charlene said...

I love when they can do things by themselves!! Pretty soon he will start blogging his own stories!!

The Adams Family said...

OK - he's potty trained like at 16 months, :), buttoning before he's 3....ummmm,,, can you come over to my house and run a boot camp for tots??? What's your secret? You are an amazing Mom, Salena, with Amazing Boys! Have a great weekend!