Monday, October 6, 2008

Fire station spaghetti dinner

Our fire station holds an annual spaghetti dinner fundraiser and we always attend. The boys love to see the firetrucks, spray the hoses, get stickers, meet the firemen...all that fun stuff. It started at 5. We got there at 5:01 and we were about the 100th person/people to be served. It's crazy how many people attend.


Ethan spraying the hose.

The boys and I...why is it they NEVER look AT the camera?!?!?

Ethan with engine #2


Ethan and I.


Abram was freaked out by the bigness of the trucks...he's afraid of everything!!!

8 comments:

Lori said...

That looks like fun. There is just something about little boys and firemen. That hero worship thing, I guess. How was the spaghetti?

Samantha said...

That is so cool, Ella would love to see the fire trucks. How was the food?

Charlene said...

I will have to remember that next year. Caleb would have loved the fire trucks!:)

Heather said...

Glad you had a good time. Next year you'll have to go get in line at 4:00. The girls were sad that we missed it this year. I asked Abram on the phone if he was scared this year and he told me NO!!! lol. Have a good day. We're off to see the leaves.

the mom~ said...

If you like spaghetti it was ok, I'm not a spaghetti fan at all, I just go to see the firemen, lol.

Toni said...

That looks like alot of fun. Abram probably was afraid of the fire trucks. I hope they didn't sound the alarms.

Anonymous said...

Looks like that was a lot of fun, Salena!

Laura said...

We went to the fire station this week, too! We had hot dogs, though! LOL