3 years ago today I gave birth to my second son Abram Mathew. What a quick and easy delivery he was...I should have know it wasn't always going to be that easy. Abram is a smart little boy and FULL of energy. He loves me most and tells me many times a day and showers me with lots of kisses.
May 2005
October 27, 2005
12:08pm
7lbs 6.5oz 20"



3 months old


Easter 2006

6 months old
14 comments:
He is such a big boy!! Happy Birthday again!!!
Awww, Happy birthday Abram!! What a great look back at his different stages... every one of them handsome and wonderful!
Happy, happy birthday bud...we love you!!!!
Can't believe he is three. Where does the time go?
Happy Birthday Abram! Those photos are adorable. It amazes me how much they can change in just three short years... what a sweet boy!
Happy birthday Abram! I can hardly believe they are three already. It seems like just yesterday. Love the picture progression Salena.
Happy birthday Abram! I can hardly believe they are three already. It seems like just yesterday. Love the picture progression Salena.
It is so hard to believe that 3 years ago he was born. He is a cutey. I love the pictures. Happy Birthday Abram! Grammy loves you.
I love your kids! They always look so happy!
I can't believe he is 3!!
Happy Birthday Abram!!!!
Happy Birthday Abram. Those pictures are the cutest.
who took these pictures????? so good. tell me, do you use a special program???
Tracy,
My sister took all but two of those I think...LOL She has a great camera though and that helps. We do use a website called www.picnik.com
It's awesome!
Happy Birthday Abram! I hope it was a very special day for you. Love the pictures-I remember the one with the apples-loved that one!
Post a Comment