Thursday, October 23, 2008

Houston...we have a loose tooth!

Ethan had a dentist appointment on Tuesday and I'm happy to report NO cavities and his first loose tooth! He is so excited about it and wont leave it alone. I did try to pull it out and Steven, not even Ethan almost freaked...lol As soon as it comes out I'll share pictures.

5 comments:

Nae said...

*Please note* I am a professional tooth puller. I have pulled 6 of Abby's teeth and 4 of Kippy's. My secret is dental floss... but I don't tie it to a door and slam it. I just tie it 'round the loose tooth and give it tug. Works like a charm!

Toni said...

I'm glad no cavities. That is a miracle with the teeth we have in our family. I'm getting my second one pulled tomorrow in a week. Fun huh. I'm excited that he has a loose tooth.

Colleen said...

Way to go Ethan!

Charlene said...

Blake is 7 1/2 and does not have a single loose tooth yet!!! Ethan played and twisted his tooth, and even used his fingernail to get underneath the tooth until it finally came off! When their is a will their is a way!

Anonymous said...

way to go mom and ethan on no cavities! i