For Renae's 40th birthday I made her a money tree...how cool is this thing?!?!?

At church Ethan's Patch the Pirate Club had a performance.
He did awesome with his lines and songs.

Last night was Ethan's school carnival. The boys favorite part was the "Do it yourself face painting." I worked in the kitchen the whole time so Steven took the boys around to all the activites, they had a fun time...or so they say.


6 comments:
I love the money tree gift. What a great idea! Does it work with quarters?:)
Who says money doesn't grow on trees? Salena, you did an excellent job on the money tree! Everyone who sees it wonders who made it and how they can get one. I wonder if a new business venture is emerging?
The money tree turned out so great. Looks like the boys had a good time.
Great pics! Hope the money tree grows! ;-)
I love that money tree. That was an awesome idea! Great pics all around. :)
Love the face painting.
Post a Comment