We are so blessed.
Those are great pics!! Fun trip...if you like camping. LOL
where did you go camping?? I love your header!!! that is a great picture!!!
Char-we went camping at Long Lake in DL. The pic of the boys is from Coronado in San Diego, I love it too ;)
that last picture is so sweet. you're surrounded by great guys!
I love camping!!! Wish we could have gone too, it looked like such a fun trip.
Looks like a wonderful camping/fishing adventure to me! So glad you had great weather.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are great pics!! Fun trip...if you like camping. LOL
where did you go camping?? I love your header!!! that is a great picture!!!
Char-we went camping at Long Lake in DL. The pic of the boys is from Coronado in San Diego, I love it too ;)
that last picture is so sweet. you're surrounded by great guys!
I love camping!!! Wish we could have gone too, it looked like such a fun trip.
Looks like a wonderful camping/fishing adventure to me! So glad you had great weather.
Post a Comment