One night I was looking at air fare "just for fun" and came across a deal I couldn't pass up so I booked the boys and I a flight to San Diego for EIGHT days. We stayed mostly with Steven's sister Samantha, who just so happens to LIVE in San Diego and a few nights with Steven's mom Toni a few hours north of San Diego. We had the most wonderful vacation and I was pretty proud of myself for doing it ALL without Steven. The boys were oh so fabulous which made life for me even easier.
June 3-California Adventure at Disneyland Resort
F is for Friends of course!

Abram
Ethan about to give me a heart attack...
Ethan with the sand castle we made.

Ella and Abram :)
Ethan, Abram, Ella and Noah
June 5-lunch with my brother and his family.
Julia, Me, Leah and Aaron

Uncle Aaron showing the kids cool stuff in the duck pond.
The boys and me :)
My baby brother and me :)
Uncle Aaron with the boys and Julia.
Friday night-Ethan went to a Padres Game with his Uncle Gabe.



June 6-Noah's first birthday party
Abram and Noah in his new ride.

Samantha and Noah with his new kicks from us.
My handsome boys.
Ethan swinging at the pinata
Abram too... 
June 8-Disneyland, this was a VERY long day!
Auntie Samantha and Abram
Ethan and Grammy
Grammy with her 5 most favorite people in the WORLD!
The boys with Eeyore
and Tigger...
Ethan and me
My boys in their new t-shirts from DL...I just love them to death!
Us with M I C K E Y MOUSE!!!
Ethan at the Jedi Training Academy!!!

Abram and Ella
Ella with her favorite Auntie!
Abram and me
June 9-La Jolla Tide Pools and Coronado Beach
Ethan making it hard for me to breathe!!!
cuties playing near a 20' cliff...lol
Gabe holding onto my son for dear life!
crabs in the tide pools
Noah, Ella, Ethan and Abram
:)
Back at the beach Ethan fell over some rocks and got scraped up. Uncle Gabe to the rescue!
Stinker chasing me with seaweed.
June 9-Samantha and Gabe's anniversary date.

June 10-our last day~San Diego Zoo and a quick visit with Grandparents.
San Diego Zoo-bugs!
Thanks Sam for having us...can't wait for YOU to come here in August!!!














9 comments:
I had the best time with you all. I really missed my brother....it's a good thing I don't have to wait very long to see him!!! I want to thank you again for coming!!!!
What a fantastic trip. I am so proud of you. That is a big deal taking your kids on a plane across the country by yourself. What great memories they will have of this trip.
What a wonderful trip you had....and all by yourself with the boys!! Way to go supermom!!!
What a jam-packed trip filled with fun for your boys! It makes me want to attempt something like that by myself! We will have to meet up next time, since you were practically in our backyard. :)
i love the pic of the four kids in their red and white!!
Great pictures and it was nice of you to come. I love to see my grandsons as much as possible, you two Salena but we missed Steven.
What a fantastic trip! Memories for a lifetime for the boys as well. Thanks for taking us along through your blog!
Looks like a wonderful vacation. So glad you guys had a great time.
Salena-- you look amazing!!! And your vacation looks like it was pretty fun too. It was great to see Angela again.
Post a Comment