Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby Love

Love, what is love?
Webster explains love as:
1) strong affection or liking for someone or something and
2) a passionate affection of one person for another.

Being pregnant for the second time is no different for me as the first. The love I feel for this baby is beyond words. As soon as I found out I was pregnant I wanted to know “who” was living inside me. I wanted him to have a gender and name. It wasn’t long before I knew he was a boy I’d call Abram Mathew. Knowing who he is, his identity, makes it real for me to love him. I truly feel I know who this little guy is. I can feel him, sense him and love him without even knowing what he looks like, it’s a real kind of “baby love” for me. 10/2005








*Photography by Heather Hubert

4 comments:

Lori said...

aaahhhh....that is SO sweet. I am already a big mush ball today. Thanks for tipping me over the edge into full blown sobs!! LOL

Nicole Stockton said...

How cute. The pictures are adorable.

Toni said...

I love the picture of Ethan hugging your stomach. That was my favorite till Abram got here.

Samantha said...

I love your belly pics.