What ever were you feeding that kid!!! ish...and yuck...LOL!! Other than that last one they are pretty darn cute!!
He really was a chubby bubby!!! And why on Earth would you take a picture of that poop???
oh come on Sam...you know I LOVE poop!
**gag** i just threw up in my mouth!
As chubby as he was, he was still perfect looking! Love it!
He's so adorable. The last pic is bad, but I guess someday I will have to deal with that as well. Love these posts though:)
I can almost smell that sweet smelling breast milk poop. Makes me smile just thinking about it. And what a chubba wubba he was for sure! I had almost forgotten all about those cheekers! What a sweetie!!!
He was and is one of the cutest grandsons I have. Love the pictures and your face Salena. I don't blame you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What ever were you feeding that kid!!! ish...and yuck...LOL!! Other than that last one they are pretty darn cute!!
He really was a chubby bubby!!! And why on Earth would you take a picture of that poop???
oh come on Sam...you know I LOVE poop!
**gag** i just threw up in my mouth!
As chubby as he was, he was still perfect looking! Love it!
He's so adorable. The last pic is bad, but I guess someday I will have to deal with that as well. Love these posts though:)
I can almost smell that sweet smelling breast milk poop. Makes me smile just thinking about it. And what a chubba wubba he was for sure! I had almost forgotten all about those cheekers! What a sweetie!!!
He was and is one of the cutest grandsons I have. Love the pictures and your face Salena. I don't blame you.
Post a Comment